Thoughts & prayers for MH370


Dear Hindi ocean, 
please take care of their souls. 
Warm them, hug them, accompany them. 
They are always in our thoughts. Deep prayers for them to be in peace.

 Moga di ampunkan segala dosa mereka. 
Moga di tempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman. 

Amin

**** 
Im deeply saddened by the tragic conclusion. My take is, life is short. Mati itu pasti. What is the meaning of life if it is not to fulfill our dream. And what is dream if it is not for the sake of your love ones - husband, children, mak, siblings and closed friends who know you as you are, who supports you through high & low.

****

I am blessed to have a husband who knows, who tolerates me, managing me the best he could be.
He is my pillar of strength, evidently, during few of my meltdown moments. 
He has been uplifting me with hope & assurance.
 He has been my 2nd hand managing the family when I am juggling with work commitments. 
He has been both my supporter & critics - emotionally & physically for he wants to bring out the best in me. 
We talked, we fight, we challenged each other in our own way. 
Yet, we complement each other well.

 He brought me wisdom when I am emotionally disturbed. 
He brought me patience when I am timely challenged.
He taught me hope when I am loosing the grip.

Papa, 
May our love grows till the end of our years. 
May we love our children & nurture them with our beliefs. 
We may not be with them forever, but our love & values may guide them to be the best man they can be 
- a student, a leader, a father, a husband, a son and a Muslim.

Guide me, encourage me & love me till the end.
May our love is deepened & are blessed under His guidance for us to be the best parents, husband & wife, son & daughter. 

Thank you for your love & time. Thank you for being a great papa for the boys, whom the look up to you as their role model. Love you till I die.

Sincerely for papa dst mite xoxo..




Comments

Popular Posts