Counting my days

Postdated

My pregnancy somehow was a bit rough towards the end. At 34 weeks, diagnosed with IUGR with unknown causes. Est weight 1.9. Many hypotheses..
1. Lack of rest - stress?
2. Not eating enough - am i? I gained 13 kg
3. Placenta not effectively transmitting oxygen, blood & nutrient
4. Chromosome?
Causes unknown but my gynae has declared me under high risk pregnancy. Dr Noor Fidak gave me MC to rest - office work has always been my enemy (I just failed to realized it as was so drawn into it).  So the next questions are:
1. How to deliver the baby
2. When to deliver the baby
Refered to Prof Raman of FMGC which answered as scheduled csection earliest possible. Hmmmm... Dr Noor Fidak shared the same view unless growth spurt hiked baby's hit 2.3 kg. Hmmmm...

So, I stick with Dato' Nora heh.. Is a closed option anyway. Since it's a scheduled csection, Im running my errands like mad. Laundry, mopping (yes, heard its natural way to induce labor), cleaning up toys, cuci peti ais, baby stuff etc

My energy was like super high. Unsure if its bcos of excitement as baby is coming soon or jittery with the fact that i'll be under knife yikes! 

My schedule is to deliver on 24 Feb Mon. 3 CTGs scheduled beforehand with Vit B IV. InsyaAllah di permudahkan. As long as tiny baby is fine. Cant wait to have him in my arms. Sooner than I thought, even better

Comments

Popular Posts