Prayer

                                                      

I pray through my DOA. DOA has been the best tool for me to express myself to HIM, wanting to be heard & seeking for his direction, guidance. I remind myself of the importance of Niat (intent) in everything that I do. Niat leads to thoughts, while thought leads to feelings. Feeling in the end, will manifest to the world in its frequency to respond to the Niat that I made. I have faith in everything that I do, and my faith is in you, Allah.

Ian says his prayer daily before going to bed. After reciting Alfatihah & Doa sebelum tidur, he will say outloud his nightly prayer. 

"God, I have a wonderful day today. Thank you & I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day. I am thinking of you God. I love my papa, mama & adik. I love my friends. Make me a good boy & a good Muslim".

And Im in tears hearing them everytime. Im learning from him, reciting Doa upon rising to be grateful for the opportunity for another day. And another Doa before turning in, grateful for the fun, love & activities done for the day, hopeful for a better tomorrow.

How simple things give huge impact in our daily life. "Ask & I shall give". Yes, Im praying to you with my DOA. 


Comments

Popular Posts