what my heart desires

sigh..how i am so overwhelmed with work lately. since end last year, blogging seems to be a luxury free-time activity. i don't have internet at home, can't access via office, how to have an elaborated blog essay? this is my 3rd time, blogging at the internet cafe during lunch whilst others enjoy gossiping while having a meal. nevermind, if i don't update what's new in my life, at least i must update on iskandar's development.

last 2 weeks [already 6 weeks past from published date hehe..] was an exhaustion since i was scheduled for my ACD program. i'm sure i passed the assessment (hope that extra red lipstick gave me an additional point to the panel wink..wink). but, i am also aware that due to my limitation in having hands-on-experience, the panel may not able to justify me for achieving 'skill' level. i have given my best and fully satisfied- worth every minute of long hours after 5pm study in the office. will see how the result will be.

post updates : erhmm, i tak pass sebab tak cukup evidences. duh!! as if i don't know

by the way, i am soo..happy lately. i am so inspired with the biggest loser, and have pledged to eat wisely and be more physically active. papa dust mite pun dah start balik jogging in the morning, so do i. i managed to loose some baby weight last year after started taking herbalife. now, i have to re-focus my effort to loose that remaining 5-6 kilo yang degil tu. yes!! who is the biggest looser ??? MAMA YEYEN!!!


erk..just had domino's pizza for lunch yesterday..he..he..pocho pocho here i come!!!

despite all of this stress madness, i'm churning the energy into my burning desires. i am sooo motivated to purchase a place i can call home of my own. i'm so ready, i'm so excited and have been attracting a lot of positive vibes into me. have been scouted few areas with papa dust mite, villa manja sunway SPK, glenmarie court, the serai saujana, Dijaya tropicana, SS23 Malton bangalow, SDB Ameera, Ken II to name a few . but i'm keeping few options open - landed property of equaivalent value.







to climax it all, i am and have been hunting for my new diomand ring.. rephrase - the diamond ring is hunting for my new finger. anyway, for mothers day promotion, few stores had its promotions. so, everytime i walk past the store heading toward lrt station, i will have my 2 mins glimpse of the ring on display. auuugghhhh.........

princess cut diamond with slidestones . v diamond accent triology ring . classic diamond with princess cut sidestones
and how could i not mention the crocodile-birkin handbag that i have pre-ordered. it's actually on its way!!

Comments

Abg Lee said…
I LOVE BEING RICH
lady of leisure said…
ermm... tak pass eh? damn..! personally, i think u're much2 better than the incik SM who we used to work with. bloink bloink.

ps:- lurvee the handbag! jealous.
WOOOO.... i LOVE the bag!!!

eh tlg order 4 me too laaa, nad. :)

Popular Posts