9 months - how much did I ballooning myself?

Total weight gained was 14 kg, pretty normal. Its unfortunate the weight didnt transfer much to baby Zaeem. Nevertheless, I had a small bump with this pregnancy which is perfect fir me. The pics below can tell. The only obvious parts ballooning were my feet & my waist (duh!). Overall feature, hmmm average as I still fit into my normal kurung tho I was 7 mths.


+at delivery room waiting to be pushed to OT+

+at 37weeks, TGI Fridays was my last fancy dinner prior delivery+

+at 28 weeks, bz with Venezuela telenovela+

+at 26 weeks, HRM EP dinner at KL Conven Centre with black & red theme+

+at 22 weeks, still fit into my normal blouse. Colleagues made fun of me wearing belt - it accentuates my bump which I love so much+

Like my 1st pregnancy, I didnt suffer much back pain which Im so blessed. Sleeping at night was manageable too. Except when sleeping at Ian's room. His single bed with bunk bed beneath is occupying 3 of us - Im sleeping with him above and papa dust mite sleeps below. Adoii.... I dont have the heart to decline him since I know Ill never had a chance to sleep next to him once baby is out. Ooo well, anything for my dear son *blessed*


Comments

Popular Posts