Mama's vision

Baby Zaeem

I am thankful to be given the opportunity to be part of you
I am happy to be given the health to raise you 
I am grateful for the abundant milk supply to nurse you
I am blessed to love you

You are a charming baby boy
You soft eyes and sweet smile melts my heart every time 
You gain weight steadily, chubbier every week
You arms and legs are getting stronger, from your grip and kicks
Your tummy is bigger, hungrier by day  

I can see a bright outlook in your future
You are going to be happy & healthy growing boy
You love playing bicycle and build legos
You love water making you a good young swimmer
You love music, numbers and colors

You are going to make mama & papa proud
You are going to be a great leader
You are going to be a good friend
You are going to be loved and in love
You are going to be a responsible husband
You are going to be a wonderful papa to your lovely children
You are going to be a good Muslim servant

I pray to be given health to be there next to you
To hug you for encouragement
To kiss you for the smile that you brought
To listen to your stories and sorrows
To sing you happy tunes for the fun we shared
To smile for every proud moment you make 
To comfort you to face your fear 
To assure you to believe in your self

I love you dearly Sayang
And thank you for making me so loved with your presence
 

Comments

Popular Posts