Venting out because I am human

I am frustrated.
I am tired.
I am stressed.
I am taken for granted.
I am unhappy

No shared responsibilities
No actions
No shame
I am no supermom
I am just a strong women, with feelings and boundaries

I will die standing shoulder the responsibility alone
To provide for family
To do parenting
To run through homework
To run through housework

I put courage to be honest
I was gentle, yet clear
I told him how I feel.
I expressed my frustration.

He acknowledged
He listened.
He said sorry

I want to see action, not empty promises
I want to see responsibilities, not reminders
I want to see a father figure
I want to see a responsible husband

So, tell me..
How do feel seeing me like this?
What can you do to help me?
What do you need to do now?
What help do you want from me?

Comments

Popular Posts