Self loving me

Document what I loved about myself to reaffirm the love in me.

1. I am passionate. I am a firestarter
I'll pour my thought by scribbling the whiteboard in the office. I immerse myself in songs. I sing and dance when I let loose. I laugh watching comedies.

2. I am hardworking. I am committed.
I make full use of my time. From making the morning bed, or trying new recipes, I love the feeling of accomplishment. I love seing complete 'checked' from my To Do List. Gives me good vibes that I deliver the things I plan.

3. I am fun and happy.
I sing happy song. I dance silly moves. I watch romantic comedies. I laugh and giggle like a little girl. When I am at ease, I am full spirited girl, with positivity. I shine and radiates happiness.

4. I am empowered.
I am driven. I do not wait. I run 5km to charge up. I buy my own gift to feel special. I workout to feel great. I sleep & do nothing to rest. I buy facials to relax. I cook new recipes to experiment. I buy good shoes to boost confidence. I read & research to learn. I am smart & in charge

5. I am beautiful.
I love the skin of my face. I love my slimmer body. I have good taste in clothes, elegance is my name. I am pretty. I am confident.

I love me. I have beautiful soul.
❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts