Happy Mother's Day drama (my bad)

I am sad.

Today is Mother's Day and I have not received any warm wishes from my dearest husband. He did complain sakit kaki this afternoon, but could that justify for his distraction & not remembering?

I know he never remembers proactively like half of the men out there, but our common WApp group is filled with people wishing each other. So the evil me assume it he is too proud to wish?

It is so not me to be picky, but I am a bit emotional. And I don't know why. All I ask is his thoughtful gesture of wishing me that will warm my heart. That's all.

Oh nevermind. I am now passing La Manila bakery & am buying a cake for myself. I have been doing this since forever so just do what is necessary to make you happy. Why such drama?

How you feel is your choice.
I choose to be happy
I create my happy moment

Happy Mother's Day to Me
And I love me with all my heart


PS : As I got home holding the cake, my mood somewhat tonned down as I saw Ian. He makes me come to senses and I'm all good now. And dearest hubby is napping in the room, in wonderland..

Comments

Popular Posts