Reach out - new contact

Trip to HUKM has always been comforting and assuring. Dr Wu likes to share her experiences in seeing her patients who have grown since small until reaching their teens or adulthood.

And as always, my mom instinct is at the maximum level as always everytime we meet for bi-yearly follow up. Dst mite cool macam biasa. As I reach out to her, I seek her views if I can meet up & have a chat with other parents under her care. Mommies talk to exchange views, sembang sembang sharing stories and experiences.

Guess what? I got a contact and she said yes. So, I will initiate soon. Tak sempat sebab baru few weeks masuk office, serabut kerja seperti biasa.

Will text her. 


Ps: lost the contact, aiya. My oppo phone got sick, haywire somehow gone. Cett



Comments

Popular Posts