My pick of the month - Dec

Honestly, not much splurging this year. The environment has not been encouraging and I admit not having much time to waste googling for fun exciting stuff to feed my eyes. To run few picks which I find a good buy.

1. Mi Fit band from Xiaomi
- my main motivation is the sleep tracker. Im a light sleeper and with Zaeem being playful regardless of his bed time just perfect for my strained neck. Bought a pair online after much good office reviews, I love it. The steps too though I find it an overestimate, is very motivating. Kalau tak active bergaya, tak tau la.

BOUGHT - Dec 2015

2. Travelling luggage hard case
- my loyal Delsey dah comot sini sana. Sungguh berjasa, has travelled with me dearly up to Rio and Paris. After much googling comparing Samsonite American Tourister vs Delsey, I bought a good hard case Delsey. Look smart, navy blue and a solid. Dah rasmi pakai masa balik Taiping, so boleh travel overseas lepas ni.

BOUGHT - Dec 2015

3. Hand bag
- surely a carry forward wish list next year. Will definitely rembat a good leather bag, structured as predicted and handsome looking for my corporate look.

ITCHY TO BUY SOON

Comments

Popular Posts