Am I stress prone person?

Ok, I dont fancy listing down what triggers my stress level up. But I hate to admit that I think I have a few.

- laundry sitting in the basket
- full meeting the next day that leads to opportunity loss to go to gym
- fussy Zaeem leads to dirty dishes overnite
- short 20 mins break to squeeze in laundry, shower, breakfast, lipat baju, ian tuna sandwic...
- did Im planning to write laundry again ?

Noise can be overwhelming which breaking me up easily. Hence, I have the tendency to raise my voice, impatient and feel like crying.

Below article reflected me as an uptight person, which is true.

www.mindbodygreen.com/0-16840/5-signs-youre-addicted-to-stress.html

So, I pledge to :

1. Take a deep breath and choose 3 seconds to pause BEFORE reacting

2. To close my eyes to calm my emotions whenever I feel like becoming that-green-hulk

3. To remember to do the above. Else, no improvement.

Will see.

Oh btw, I started to send baju office laundry. Felt relax a bit. So, more wonderful fixes to come.

Comments

Popular Posts