I am in the journey to find self purpose and happiness

What better way to learn how to find self purpose, meaning and hope for happiness than to experience the happiest country in the world first hand. After all those 15 years of working, 10 years of marriage and embracing 4-series next year : one is never to old to learn and redefine herself.

I am soooo fortunate to be selected for this learning expedition. It's like an amazing race of thought provoking experience of creating nurturing work place and happy at work (yes, it exist). Let's learn from the Danes!

Denmark has been rated as Europe best country for business, ranked third in the world, thanks to its open & diverse policy, advanced digitalization and great. 3 years being the happiest, 2016 unfortunately slipped down to Norway.

5 days business trip will be doubled for (i) personal goal to find self purpose, meaning nd hope for happiness, (ii) be a better fun loving  wife,  and (iii) an inspired mother, to groom my 2 boys into a respectable & loving gentleman.

I love every second I am now!! I love myself too much that I feel like pinching myself to enjoy  the moment and create a difference...

Comments

Popular Posts