My pick of the months - 15 years jubileeee

This wraps up all the happy purchases that I proudly spent past few months. Though I dont need to justify the occasion, somehow anchoring 15 years working gets the splurging juices flowing. Alhamdulillah, what a record. 1/3 of my time is spent at work. I love doing what Im doing now. Feels great, learning exposure at the max, stressing out while pushing my limit - all sweat that Im proud of.

Work hard, spent hard (smart - cant get rid of that old habit of SWOT analysis prior purchase). Happy to invest on myself, for ME.

1. handbag
-signs of stature for that first impression, kononnya. Endless browsing, ended up with 2 below. For casual weekend and office, love them both. Purchased online via PS and Reebonz. Kotak Reebonz cantik la pulak..

2. Parfums
- issey miyake, Im a loyal fan. Bought for dst mite as his advanced birthday gift and for me as Im running out of one.

3. Tudung up to date
- me and my old fashion square scarf that now macam dah lelong longgok. Tie Rack dah bungkus (discontinued). So, I embraced Neelofa though not fully me. Its worth a try anyhow, muslimah sikit la. Bought few semi instant tudung.

4. 2nd home, insyaAllah
- hope the Universe grant my humble wish. I aimed for a 2nd home before I reach 40. Let the Universe do the math. Its for the kids after all. Im confident it's coming with the S&P delivered to my door with the new condo home key tied in big glossy ribbon *happy*

Comments

Popular Posts