My pick of the month - Sept/Oct

My new found things that I like & enjoy this month, Sept/Oct. Wish for more to come, through my act of giving and sharing.

1. Strawberry and chocolate
- sweet, sexy and femine, its presentee as a bouquet. Clever and thoughtful gift. I ordered for my boss birthday, and received wonderful compliment.

2. Birthday gifts for the kids
- birthday parties invitation are monthly nowadays. And I am visiting Toy R Us more frequent than before. Love the thought of those kids unwrapping. Recently, bought the cousin girls jewellery box that came with the musical ballerina. Sweet.

3. Good food, good company
- Ok, this is not a new discovery. I have secretly imposed myself to network more via a wonderful catch-up meal with great friends mid this year. Sustaining the effort is always my challenge, I decided for once a week KPI (the hard target kills the soft intent, well it works for me). I love it! I had it my ex boss, ex colleague in Upstream. In Kuching, enjoyed a Tribal Kelabit Organic meal at Tribal Stove, Kuching. Opposite Hilton Kuching, this chic restaurant lives to its name as is named in TripAdvisor. Thanks to my Strat Comm foodien frens for their recommendation. Wonderful, life is more meaningful with moment like this. I need to be more consistent.

4. Chia seeds

- started of as a gift to myself for my birthday. I am wowed by its superpower. Size and look are deceiving, but its my new fave for my oatmeal breakfast. I even throw them in my plain water. Easy.

5. Potty plants

- I always envision for a little green garden overlooking from my kitchen window. My home project (Rancangan Malaysia ke 11 Phase 3.0) is in momentum (slow tho). Bought few cactus and indoor plants. My pots pink and yellow - need to buy more. What is missing is time to gather all for better styling. Ok, it will be in my to do list before year end.



Comments

Popular Posts