Eid Fitr 2015

Raya in PJ for 1st 2 days, then departed to Taiping. Raya was great alhamdullilah. I lost 3.5 kg which the joy only lasted for few days as I gained 1.5 kg in just 48 hours post Raya haha.. thanks to Nasi Dagang maveles Tok Mommy.

Anyway, the prepation was ok. My Indon lace turned out well, Im pleased with the tailoring. But my peacock green kurung didnt fit me well, takpe alter later later. Ian & Zaeem baju Melayu were superb same goes to dst mite. Cuma, i was so sore with uncle playboy tailor which he now in my pangkah list. Ada ke nak ambik RM130 for Ian & Zaeem as well. Ingat aku ni tak intelligent ke. Fine, this will be his last tailoring for dst mite. Abang Saddam Keramat, we are heading to you after Raya nanti.

A week before Raya we went home to Taiping just to buka puasa with Mak & settle groceries. Cuma Mak Yam had a short Raya leaves, so missed out the Makan Makan in full quorum. Zaeem dah pandai main bunga api, cheekier than ever. So Im pleased and happy overall.

Hope we are granted good health to sustain another year for Ramadan and Eid Fitr InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts