my second transit in paris for niamey

didn't expect anything difference in my 2nd trip to niamey. as usual, i already songlap my favourite 2-in-one chocolate drink from the air france lounge. and few packs of cereals for my breakfast nanti. hhmmm... apa la kabar botol kicap i? hope it arrives safely at niamey airport. kalau pecah, habis satu kotak bau kicap!! he..he..

p/s : asyik transit sini je.. bila nak kuar gi town? kampung betul!!


anyway, my niamey business trip this time has been another mental challenging affair. i mean, work wise. stayed at le grand hotel, better than gaweye hotel, less home sweet home compared to our staff house where i stayed during my first visit. as far as what i learnt, i witnessed such an intense and nerve wrecking negotiations (hell me, we were still debating at that 7pm with 3 hours left for dinner, shower, hotel check out and final catch to fly out of the country). apart from the time consuming french - english - french translation, it has been very educating and i'm
quite impressed with myself able to struggle with the minutes and observations. at least, that's my contribution other than neutralise the high level of testosterone in our negotiation team.

flight out from niamey is only twice a week via paris by air france. my whole team stayed back since the meeting was not 'conclusive', but i'm glad i opted to go home that night. rushed back to hotel, stuffed everything into my laggage, check out, singgah staff house for 2-3 suap nasi lemak ( and makan dalam keta on the way to airport. called AF business lounge to hold the flight for me.
macam amazing race, luckily sempat. phew! i can't bear to stay another 3 nights when i'm badly home sick. i enjoyed my flight home alone. i ignored the world, they ignored me. enjoyed my salmon meal, french movies, hot chocolate, l'occitaine facial creme and few hours of good sleep. once arrived at charles de gaulle, i took a lazy walk to enjoy my solo ride. took a bus, straight to biz lounge for shower and snack. shopping postcard for kak norma and kak jue - ceramic tea pot collection. as usual, bought nothing for my self as memories is all i need whenever i'm travelling. flight home to kl was good as well. though tak dapat upgraded first class, but abang steward bagi i duduk sorang kat last row before cabin crew seats.

+italian restaurant where we had our exclusive lunch. they said it's one of the best restaurant popular amongst the expatriate. i had asparagus soup, half dozen escargo, smoked capitaine fish, mango sorbet for deserts plus some other stuff which i don't know how to pronounce/write+


psstt... with my 1 year valid visa, will there be one more trip before year end? kalau dapat before christmas kan best...

Comments

Popular Posts