her new toy

hers..

when i first got acquainted with this instrument, i was attached to ayah's acoustic grand suzuki .. it's been very sentimental to me especially when i recalled ayah's version of songs .. boy scout songs he..he...i think the guitar is as old as me, boleh masuk arkib negara..before i decided to get a new one for me, i had been very calculative.. to make things worse, when i depend on dust mite to choose for me. as always, he would go to the top range class - seagull for a beginner like me. but we ended up with seagull's sister brand norman B18(6) worth RM 1500. we got a good package at guitar store, it came with the grey hard case, pink soft case (too bad it doesn't come with a ribbon) and new elixir strings.

+ norman for now, seagull for later +

+ love the natural color of the solid spruce top with matte finishing +

+ i realised a guitar is a female instrument as the curve reminded me how sexy it can be. it resembles a woman's natural curve, like me he..he.. hourglass or pear? +

+ notice the scar at bottom left.. dust mite had been vowing to buy a new seagull for me as a replacement..

+ the sticker that is supposed to camouflage the scar.. i like it though i learnt it will affect the sound. nak paint pun tak boleh..
nevermind, i can live with the scar +

Comments

Popular Posts