knock knock

too much to pour in one go.. have been cocooning the emotions inside.. making it bursting with firework joy ?? NOT! at least not for today ..

glad i found this.. to let go the pain.. thought of writing something nasty.. but feel joy instead..1st posting.. god, have been wanting to do this eversince life has been more complicated, as you aged, as you exposed to many things. too much to bear. big LOVE to the blog creator!!.

cocoon :
A protective case of silk or similar fibrous material spun by the larvae of moths and other insects that serves as a covering for their pupal stage.


why colored cocoon?
reflects my ultimate goal in life, about healthy balance, happiness, full of glow, pallette of colors, colors of my life, the journey of myself silky wrap in my own emotion, world not being understood by anyone, even by myself.

too much for the first blog...

Comments

Popular Posts