Hello August 2020!

It has been..
- 4 months from MCO days where I experienced my enjoyment of WFH
- 4 months calculating my financials to ensure I maximized my moratarium & surprised inflows that I enjoyed planning to spend (Shoppee, IKEA, new laptops - lots of home improvement made)
- 3 months from Raya where I cooked almost daily with dozens of new recipies tried & tested with success (most of them)
- 2 months from my birthday where I feel more confident & empowered at 42
- 2 months in new role, managing new team, boss & environment. Making an impact & connection from virtual platforms


Today, I discovered that I am so so in the zone, attracting every ounce of sweet signpost that proves my mind focus has brought me to what I want, what I like. I feel inspired, pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the positive mind focus - getting positive vibes & results taught me how powerful the mind can be.

1. Girls gathering at RB meeting old girlfriends which I am love
2. Tribunal claim against AK turned out positive
3. Neer's new home inspires me to de-clutter more & cant wait for my bedroom makeover
4. Q5 Audi gives us a booster & cheerful mood. I cant wait to clear my loan now. 
5. Credit mgt with my HSBC credit card - still have outstanding balance but I am more at ease clearing as I spend.
6. Fancy night dinner have been great - good food, ambience with dst mite & the boys, including Mak Yam. Italiannies, La Bodega, Chilli's - worth the bill
7. Pampering monthly at Skintelligence - without fail and am totally deserving
8. My short note, reply in IG for positive affirmation connects me to more affirmations. I feel it has amplified .. yesterday, type country you wish to visit that start with your name alphebet. So, i type Norway & New Zealand. This morning, I saw many beautiful fjord & pocs of Bergen (I registered 5 years ago as to visit place). This is not coincidence. 

I want to keep this frequency. I want to let it work naturally.

PS : As Im writing this, I just woke up an hour ago with sleeping score 85. Thanks to yesterday night at Neer's, great drink.

Love, me

Comments

Popular Posts