Rockin' wet in Hard Rock Penang

I would not change a thing. The 3D2N went well perfectly, just how I want it to be. Okay, didnt get to sneak out to the bar to catch the live band. But, Ian said he considers to baby sit adik the next time (muka moncong). Mama just teasing you bom bom.

Its a celebration for my 15 years working experience. It may not as grand as Gold Coast trip, but it was a meaningful trip for the kids. What I love about the hotel and the experienced I had were:

1. Non stop movies
- I had my private moment watching romance Endless Love and Neighbours while Zaeem was asleep (freedom). Watched midnight show Everest with dst mite (heart warming cum suspense drama).

2. Wet park
- It may not beat Shangri La Tg Aru, but its fun enough for the boys. I too soaked into the spiral stairs. The pool was not super clean, but the fact it can directly be accessed from the lobby of ground room was exciting and the idea gets me thinking crazy too (thinking skinny dip).

3. Room with seaview
- I opted for seaview as I wanted to wake up under the morning sun. However, our room was on Level 3 so the trees partly blocked the view. But we had a great balcony facing the water park. Spacious, sexy see-through bath room. But shower area should have been wider with separate rinsing corner for clearing the beach sand and wet swim suits. The sink doesnt fit to rinse this.

4. Great food ; breakfast buffet and Pizzaria
- Full house, breakfast presented great varieties. Good brewing coffee and half boiled eggs with tonnes of condiments. Just the way I like it. Pizza at night, was good too. We spent whole day eating in. The dinner for 2 was generous.

I must say crew hospitality was good too. They treat us well. Kids friendly.

On the last day, we decided to have a quick tour at the Tg Bungah, Padang Kota and Gorgetown. And the trip marked its completion when we had our pasembor (RM29, and its merely cucur and all the balls cakes ok. No protein), cendol, sotong bakar. Punah diet, but worth it.

Will come again. This time, ground floor where I can jump into the pool right from my king size bed!

Comments

Popular Posts