Splish splash Sunway Lagoon

Great full day. Love the thrill including the new Nickelodeon themed park. Meant for the kids, but who cares. Great companies as well, with the cousins.
 
Fave links are:

1. 360 aqua loop
- its like you are being flushed into the small toilet tunnel from height. The gravity pulled me down too quick that I left my heart at the top.
 
2. Slide
- lie down facing the water slide. My contact lense tercabut sebelah bcos the water splashed my face.
 
3. Cowboy train ride
- Screamed like mad at the twist and turn. Aiya, Nana my partner not helping as well. Almost pee on my pants (luckily empty bladder, so didnt).

We ate beriyani lunch, to re-fuel ourself. So lapar.

Came back around 6 plus, tired and hungry. Miss Zaeem. Will bring him next trip.

Comments

Popular Posts