Mobile - me

For someone who doesnt drive to work, I am blessed with coincidences that eases me to run mobile for work.

God has been so kind.

To PLC for meeting or training - myTeksi has never dissappoint me.
- fine, had last minute cancelled booking by the driver with no courtesy to inform me, but I got immediate replacement. No sweat!!

To Marriott Putrajaya for a Forum, my dear gf offered me a ride before I even asked her a favor.

To KLCC from PLC, my ex boss has been kind to insist me accompanying her. Similarly, my boss driver has been accomodating, tumpang kan i. Hehe... thanks abg aziz.

And it happen again today.

I need to settle some emergency errand at PCMC, and Im getting ready to go down office lobby to call a cab, which is natural thing for me to do. Suddenly, my dear gf called me and asking me if I would like to accompany her!

Yati, you are truly amazing. And I have gazillion times told you that you are my God sent!

:-)


Comments

Popular Posts