Quick weekend-away


I am so deserving a family weekend-away. I was being grounded since being pregnant at week 12, I missed KB wedding trip & forego my Dubai worktrip too till I successfully completed my confinement. 3 days with no laundry, no dirty dishes. Pure lazy on big white 800 threadcount cotton satin sheets, sexy morning breakfast buffet spread and being a tourist at my own city. Am loving it!

We had executive deluxe room at the corner end, extra space & facing the view of Bukit Persekutuan residence. The pool view day & night was spectacular. Though I technically gained 2 kg at the end of the trip, it was pure relax & bliss. Ian had the most fun, enjoying the pool slide sampai terkoyak suit. Beli baru terus. Papa of cos enjoyed his breakfast & fresh coffee.Mak Yang has been a good company. I even managed to read a book, ok few pages but still its a luxury thing to do. Zaeem has been an angel as always, menyusu, tido & cheerful.  It was a good break from us, away from home. New place gave us some fresh air to rekindle!! Definitely a family annual routine. 

Comments

Popular Posts