My 1st difficult life question

Ian has been curious about old people dying. Will mama papa die at the hospital? How old is mama now? Who will take care of him ? 

It has been 2 weeks he's been asking me & papa dst mite. I know he's big enough to make death some sense. He told me its not movie or conversation that he picked this topic up. Guess, he just curious. Or any recent turn of event? Sebab adik dah membesar ke?

We usually had an enriching pillow talk before he said his nite prayers & tuck me to bed (he put blanket on me & adik, like papa did). And he will recap his days, what he did, who gaduh with whom, things he likes or things in school.

But this topic caught me off guard. Make me realized again and again, how big boy he is now & my parenting values must now being strengthened. I dont even know what parenting style Im adopting. What Allah wants you to do? What makes you a good boy? Good deeds. So far, just listen to Allah & mama papa you will be a good boy as you are now. Cukup kah?

Seems he is more prepared for the answers than me. He is so candid, unlike me. Will ask around with other moms on how to handle these tricky questions. 

I myself need to be prepared more than him. 


Comments

Popular Posts