3rd trimester mixed feelings

im officially 31 week now. feel ballooning in a split second. my current struggle are morning routine finding decent baju to wear. i have limited collection, mostly casual. so have been mix & match lately. sigh.. im proud of my bump though, but not sure if other people with ortodox mind view the same. 

my feet starting to swell, so am realizing my naturalizer wedges shoes. have been loyal to me- wear it daily 24/7 commuting office-lrt, weekend outings & all short trips. my office shoes..sigh..all do not fit anymore. im left with my golden mustard vara. wearing it daily regardless if my office wear is purple or pinl. color blocking heh!

appetite has been tamed, alhamdullillah. i dont plan to gain much since dont feel like eating. but my face starts to bloat tho.. ceh!

ive been nesting like hell. spring cleaning done. thanks to dust mite. what's left is sorting yeyen's toys and washing baby girl clothes.

am happy to swim back, it feels great. stamina has been good tho i admit i stopped in the middle of the lap. freestyles is eating up my legs.

felt anxious at times on how the future unfold. i know its normal to have it, but its being on & off hitting me. affect my mood, felt like staying in bed resting not thinking of it. and i feel i love yeyen more each day. i wish i cant stop him from growing up so fast. he's turning 6 soon and entering primary school next year. i felt life is overwhelming and am not ready to face them myself. yet, i cant wait to meet baby girl & see us 4-in  family, what a mixed feeling!. is this a normal phase when labouring is near? will it last? i woke up at nite several times. not have ease of mind. i meant well, wish im more prepared, maximize time for family more. but seeing yeyen excited to see his baby sister, wanting me to stop the time.

i pray for more guidance, patience and strength to sustain me until the finishing line
i pray to have His blessing to smoothen my delivery and welcoming a new addition to the family
i pray for support from my family, gynae and medical team
i pray for the humility and sincerity in everything i say or do. all great things come from Him.
i seek His forgiveness for my own wrongdoings and ignorance, both intentional and unintentional

as i am grateful for the sweetness of life that He has given me
and i know He wont abandoned me
as i have come this far

Comments

Popular Posts