My thick dusty & stringy sawang blog..

Oooh wow... I totally forgot about the existence of my blog. Should I blame it on my..

a. work which had been draining most of my energy but have shaped better perspective about people, teamwork, goal and adds depth to my character
b. house chores.. Would love to blame on the laundry & never ending home project. But, I doubt hhhmmm... 
c. Any new turnover life event... Nothing major happen for the past 2 and half year. 2011 - Ian started schooling at 3 y/o at the Dinosour Kindie PJ which only lasted for 3 months. But he loves his weekly puzzle school. Work was picking up momentum (macam biasa lah).  2012 - Ian enrolled at REAL KD which he adjusted & learned well. Shift focus to get pregnant again, went to see gynae for checks & consultancy bla bla... 

Squeezing 3 years of silence, c eats up most of my time. But Im not worried, I maling a comeback & Ill be having words diarrhea in the next few days to sum up the past 3 years... 

Watch out !! 

Comments

Popular Posts