my frenzy romance

+the twilight cast+



ONE : I have not been able to indulge myself into romance novel since my last novel Whitney My Love by Judith McNaught (my favorites, the best!!). the one I bought at LA airport pun dah tak tau ke mana pegi novel nye pun. sempat bukak 10 pages je.

TWO : I have not been able to spare some movie time be it at the cinema (we really have to allocate some time papa, the last at the cinema was a very traumatic and discrupted movie, 20 days (when I pregnant kan yeyen..sigh) and at in-flight movie whilst from Dubai (tak ingat - must be a lousy one)

i presume the accumulation of my romance hormance has hit the tank top- the barometer needle pun dah touch red-zone warning, this explain clearly why i have been what i am now. at least my office colleague, su rajin layan i (well, she contributes also)



T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T




never i expected i will be crazy of vampire forbidden love kind of romance. after all, it's only a junior high romancebut the impact it has on me was so...dramatic


- i watch the movie twice (which is dasyat by my standard)

- i read the novel by stepenie meyer like over and over again, repeating selected scenes again and again esp on the confession part



- i drool thinking of robert pattison a.k.a edward cullen (rambut yeyen nanti pun nak buat cam nih jugak)




+ "i am dazzled by his deep stare as well, bella... "+


- and i actualy googled him during office hours (what a crime!!! nasib baik terus blocked -forbidden website 403)

i can't wait for the twilight saga : new moon to be released!!!!!!in gact he is now in vancouver for the shoot of his 3rd twilight movies : Eclipse.

ppsstt... syok layan perasan. feel so young and optimistic.. i better get the law of attraction to work its magic on me .yeyen cam edward cullen.. ha..ha...nasib baik my phone tak canggih, kalau tak dah lama tukar wall paer dah!!!

Comments

Popular Posts