miss my blog no more

okay... life has been too busy to be captured in here. to sum up everything without eliminating the excitement I had for the past hhmm.. 2 solid monthd, i'd experienced quite a bit


1. balik kampung celebrated Christmas with mak
humble no-celebration-are-you-kidding-me!. you hate yourself for not having enough time for yourself, but whenever i balik kampung, i normally feel like killing myself for having too much sleep. as i got nothing to do, i colored my hair and chopped some more on my already cropped hair. dust mite too had his hair washed and hair cut ala nerd-not punk. all in only RM 72.

2. eid adha in kl
ate nasi dagang for brunch, nasi dagang for noon lunch and nasi dagang for afternoon tea. my turquoise baju kurung is sabotaging me, should have worn tight kebaya to add more guilt

3. new year barbecue supper party at ttdi
contrary to the the venue that is still in a state of a renovated mess, the food turned out superb. i made the salad which can be proud of, lots of lemon and olive oil!! the chicken and baked potato was great. worth the pain marching to makro to buy all the ingredients for the party..

4. barbecue party for sizzy 17th birthday
feels young at my teen surrounded by sizzy's friends whom are mostly spm leavers. too funky. kids nowdays. macam kat zouk pun ada. sigh! what happen to this world. but her guy friends are all boleh tahan especially adik model tuh! siap ada lesung pipit.. perg!

5. step into my new private casa
finally, the day came when i finally got to see myself running naked from room to room.. not that i plan to but, i'm all excited to move in and test the hidden interior design creator of me. thereafter, the episode of scouting from homelife-ikea-cavenzi-kelana jaya-kedai buruk old klang road begin. talking about legwork, walking up down from stairs to stairs. campur dengan gaduh lagi, we finally settled down for the microfibre 1+2+3 brown sofa and queen bedroom set. the homelife bargained 6-seater dining table is awesome. as of this time, we had all basic furniture and kitchen appliances ready except for rice cooker and LCD TV. others, will be in the next episode of casa impian when i have better sponsorship from pihak penaja he..heh..

6. swim myself away
god knows my preparation to swim. had a matching speedo lense with my new swim suit complemented by pink-black nike sandal. he..he... next month i bet, i'll swim faster than my guppy fish minus the bulging tummy

7. buyebarrel here i come
talking bout reconciliating the weekend. the last time i stayed back punching calculator in wee hour was during my university days. deja vu, last Saturday me and dust mite burnt the midnite oil plus the dawn dew punching the calculator. dust mite mata mewah transacting into the pc. esok pagi, terus masak soto ayam for the addin birthday party. penat sakit pinggang.

sigh! time passes by so fast. but, it had been a productive 2 months. pat meowmeow on her back. purr..

Comments

Popular Posts