winter in beijing

just like in the chinese drama series..the barren tree stood tall on the icy street. the wet surface look pale and gloomy. the fog although not as thick as before worsen the dull looking city. from my window seat, saw few locals farming, carrying logs and trees (for christmas tree or firewood?) in their thick jacket...

finally, it's fucking freezing cold. ok, it's only 1 degree celcius just to tease ya. but hey, the moment i step out to the driver especially when the moment the wind hit on my face..i automatically went ge ge..ge... iit'sszz..ccooolldddd....! anyway, thanks to my grey chic yet elegant jacket, helps to warm me a bit. of course, accompanied by the half dozen bosses sparks some heat as well. he..he.. en azhar with his hugo boss, MD melaram with his long leather overcoat (perasan macam Band of Brothers konon). however, the anti climax was my own ex-boss, typical chinaman with no guilt brought out his forest sporstman windbracker jacket like i used to wear during my primary school rombongan sekolah. duh!! hello, can you at least be super sensitive!!!

anyway, my room as i expected is wonderfulous as what i have used to (you are so vain girl!). i knew my journey affair with the big super king sized bed, height to my waist is incredibly hot and sexy.. hhmm..with the squeezed me tight, huggable big pillows swepted the back pain i had from the 6 hours of the lousy Malaysia Airlines flight. i'm ashamed with the airbus model for it's an old seat and not so back and neck friendly.



anyway, the traffic to the heart of beijing is heavy as usual. went to youyi giant supermarket, as usual but this time hunting for expensive designer label handbag made-in-china. in the 1 hour traffic, we had a great fun laughed at ourselves in the buick mpv while me recalling the latest designs of marc jacob and tods.. the hunt was verry efficient though, within 10 minutes, we decided to rope the 7 pieces of handbag. i got myself Hermes and Coach tote brown-copper-gold bag ala suede. 4 pieces all together at RMB 1400. not bad, split with en azhar and off we went for dinner. 'hunnngggwwyyyy' like what dust mite said, went to the good malaysian restaurant little penang which i finished the 1/4 kampung fried riced. went back to my room, filled up the big tub with hot waters, jazzidizing the room from the 42' plasma tv song selection and soaked my tired aching body in the hot hot warm bath...... hhhhhmmm...................................wish dust mite was here, ouch!

next morning, put on my favourite black suit matched with my borneo pearl necklace, marched to the club floor for breakfast. my typical breakfast (as always) cereal, i had wheat bran instead that morning with nuts and raisin accompanied with low fat cold milk topped with dried appricot and prune. the meeting went smooth with no big issues. there's real issues, but i guess i'm immune with them by now as my life still up and running with or without 'em. but the night when we had dinner was abit interesting as someone got heavily drunk with too much chinese wine and puked twice, once at the main hotel entrance and once at the hotel lobby. pity him, all i can do is to offer a damp toilet paper and my heartfelt apologies for what had happened. he did look miserable and helpless. had a quick shower, pack my stuff and check out. night flight out via singapore went well, although a slight delay during take off to kl. but, with my newly bought charles & keith black shoes with me, i'm happy. i got what i want. i shopped this time for me, minus the emptying purse. and i am gleamingly happy.

Comments

Popular Posts