transit note in madrid

¨Germany is known for car, France is known for Fashion and Perfume, US is known for animation and aviation, Italy is known for design, but what is SPAIN well known for?¨

..........quote from the Iberian Air in flight magazine. I would say, bullfight and Real Madrid?
barren. that´s my view of Madrid from my window. the town looks organised, with many small dark green bushes spotted around the town. when my flight from arsterdam touched down the new airport, the bright orange roof panel caught my eye. fancy!! the sun was scorching up to 32 C. after got confused finding our way to the sala VIP, i learnt one thing : spanish ladies are in average petite, close to asian physics and tan as well.. all in sudden, flashes of the spanish translated drama series in ntv7 playing in my mind. what was it? heroin was the miss universe who acted as a naive and ugly girl but ended up being a hot chick after the transformation. should ask my mom when i got home. anyway, still have 2 hours to go... can´t wait for the caribean breeze..

+the aircraft that we have to wait for 5 hours+

1417 hours
sala vip a.k.a business lounge
madrid international airport

Comments

Popular Posts