happy birthday my dear dust mite

love of my life..

his latest obsession is performing street magic. as a mondo-magic wannabe,
practice makes perfect. and practice requires audience which i am as his no. 1 fan, enjoy his performance very much.
i love whenever he performs. his eyes, his hair, his flimsy hands .. every bit of him.
i don't mind being fooled by his tricks.. because it works very well on me. i enjoy them very much as much as he does.

love does has its magical spell..
love magnifies the emotion..
you will never find life as being too sweet for you unless you have your love ones by your side .. but
when the love is faded, the roses may not be as fragrant as before.
the agony of love is unbearable.

so, am i under his magical spell?
no matter what,
i don't mind being hypnotized by his love.

* love you so much till it hurts. love you so much till it bleeds.
It bleeds to remind you that you can't afford to loose the one that you loved*

happy birthday dust mite.
love you just the way you are

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love you too my cute cuppy cup cake...so so much and only god knows how much. You are my everything...my life, my heart and soul.

Popular Posts