biénvenue paris!!

greeting from paris...



location : air france lounge
temperature : 8 °C

arrive here 6 am direct flight from MH 0020 KUL. although its a 12 hours long flight, managed to get a solid 8 hours of sleep. watched gubra halfway whilst enjoying my omelete.

its always been a humble young girls dream to ever set foot in european countries, what more paris de france. though i'm on transit, i already has that feeling that my transit here is a prelude to my wonderful gateway an evening in paris , one day some day... sigh.. sarah in her red polka dot dress in paris, deja vu. i'm not embarassed to show how blushed and happy i'm here..

next flight to niamèy, capital of niger. going to enjoy my short stay here before i tuned in my good-to-be-true mind to typical african standard of 5 star hotel


dust mite called when i just finished shower.. still down with fever, but he sounded better than yesterday.. missed him badly. ouch!

Comments

Popular Posts