pregnant me

I always had a vision to jot every moment of me being pregnant like how other mommies did in their cute & witty blog. Somehow i always end up with none. Im already completing my 2nd trimester, 26 weeks now. And i feel i missed documenting all my motherhood journey.. Fine, express lane marathon is what best for now. But somehow it conflicts with my personality. Im all about long winding sentence, concise is not my adjective. Below shud sum up the process & early discovering of me being pregnant for the 2nd. Last was 5 years ago, so like-a-virgin, felt like the very first time!

5 months active TTC
We have been seeing DDN beginning Nov 2012. Had homocystein twice to check before-after hormone is normalized. It didnt (damn, there goes my RM 800 per test). But improved sleeping patterns, 2x a week workout & daily fruits/fibre loading did paid off. So gigih as usual to count my days from my period tracker calendar with positive thoughts & pregnancies affirmation filling up my before-bedtime routine. I had pinterest of lots of pregnant bellies photos. I had positive fertility affirmations on my iphone & ipad to give me good vibes. I had cute baby photos on my wallpapers & BELIEVE that its all a matter of waiting for the right moment, let God do His magic.

5 days late
When i learnt i had to go to Brasil in June for a 8 days country assessment, i planned my days well (never failed in planning). The trip was awesome though full packed with appointments, dinners, on the road switching offices & terrible 23 hours time difference. So when i was 2 days late for my period (i have always been consistent since my teens) on my departure home trip, i thought my body clock got hit by a Brazillian hunk & went bananas. After 3 days back to KL &  my daily routine is back to normal.. I thought "hmmm im 5 days late, am i dot dot dot? " edgy, excited me searching my pregnancy home test to try out the next morning. The next morning before pegi office, saw double line, yahoo!! Ahamdullillah ya Allah. Umm.. but the the pregnancy kit tu dah expired rupanye (bought 2 years ago).. He..he.. I went for 2 tests to confirm my pregnancy sebab terlalu excited & kononnya nak keep it a secret from hubby dulu. Which im not good at of cos!

Pregnancy announcement
Hubby's bday falls on 13 july, thot of breaking the good news in his bday card as a wonderful bday surprise. Unfortunately, it was puasa month and i feel the tiny dot inside me assured me i have the strength to puasa despite baby dot could barely 3 weeks old. Went to TTMC in the morning since had mild dizzy, discovered my BP was a bit low. Maybe sebab puasa tak makan & dr gave me 1 day off to rest. I thot, i need to breakthe news to hubby earlier than i plan.. Ceh, berdosa sebab simpan rahsia i think. Went home early, bought bubur McD & hubby went to tok mommy to buka posa with the rest. I stayed home, thinking how best to write it out in his bday. Upon his return home, get yeyen to sign off (& scribbled papa's bday car, conteng is a better description) & pass the card to papa. I was in my room pretending to bedrest when he entered the room smiling.. Happy & blessed. We were exchanging hugs & kissed for being grateful. That nite, i slept with a smile & i guess so did him.

At about 8 weeks, among the 1st knew is my sister Suraya & Tok mommy. Of cos, tok mommy told daddy which leaked later to whole ALC lah. I told eta too. Balik Taiping for Raya aidil Fitri, I told mak. As usual, she's so happy & terus lecturing me about pregnancy. I know thats her way expressing her self heh! I told my boss nadzifah before I left for Raya cuti which when i was 10 weeks. Itu pun terpaksa sebab she hinted for me to travel to Beijing for negotiation with CNPC after Raya. Beijing sounds nice in autumn, but i declined & had to break the news that flight traveling & potential stress negotiating  could be too much for me. Oh.. Nisa my officemate too, the early ones. Happy we both cried when i told the news.  





Comments

Popular Posts