yeyen is two




+during emmil's bday, yeyen tumpang blow candle emmil seperti biasa+







+yeyen's & his new rock&roll guitar. thanks aunty neer for the gift, and thanks to abg li for holding the cake..+








+yeyen & nia, re-positioning before wetting the candle & cake+





JOY
spilled juices and scattered laundry
loud noises from kitchen drum-banging
shapes drawn from my loose skill
watching elmo with your silent company

LAUGHTER
mama's silly frown and funny expression
papa's amusement to my ABC and shape sizes
tok mummy's attacked with her crooked tickle
tok daddy's hide & seek and treasure-hunt mission

HUGS
your warmth, your cuddle at night
i wish upon you in every sight
as a reward to my patience
i am comforted by your presence

KISSES
good nite for sweet dream
reward for being cute, being sweet
i'm adored by my family
my chubby cheek, you planted a wet kiss

CRIES
post to my biting game, i hear
merely as an act of love
sorry for the pain, cousins
yes, i do demand for attention
i admit, my crocodile tear do works
misbehaving is at times intentional


and yes, mama love
i earn what i'm wishing for
i love being me
i love to grow
the joy being 2 is just the beginning
guide me mama, together in my journey

yours truly,
from who-else,
your little munchkin

IAN ISKANDAR AZRAN

********************************

+yeyen is recuperating his energy prior to blowing candle during unplanned visit to giant+



+wow, what a raw talent in the making!! kena start sending guitar lesson. perhaps lesson no. 1, how to hold a guitar..+

Comments

Popular Posts