baby blues - emotional mix

i can't tell the reason why i will always ended up crying than screaming in joy whenever i'm thinking about the baby. i'm grateful for the god's gift. i'm excited for the body changes and the baby preparation list. i'm blessed by the support and encouragement from my family and friends. but, what else lacking?. what else have been putting me so down and low.

the journey of emotion that i have been in the past 6 months and the fear of not knowing in the next 6 months ahead really eat me. it has not been a perfect journey like you can find in a perfect mommy-to-be diary. mine is more of a spellbinding road with few sharp turns in a backdrop of some stormy weather. i can't help it but feel sorry for the baby who has to share my down moment and pain. there's some few rainbow here and there, but why must them always at the far endless end ? have i lost my dedication? have i given up hope? am i tired of waiting and praying? scared maybe. frustrated? disappointed with the poor result.

in the name of god, the most gracious and merciful, give me the strength and courage that i little have. for you i depend on. for you i prayed upon. you have brought me this far. you won't abandoned me now.

just bear with me, my little belly. you are my hidden strength whom i am inspired for. and we are doing the best we can, the best we can stand tall upon.

Comments

Popular Posts