2nd trimester

Week 12 - 3 sept

"what a beautiful spine".. how relief and we were to learn that i ended my 1st trimester with an excellent and well progressed baby. my gynae had difficulties to measure the lenght too as the baby was soo active, rotating itself and giving us a big hi-five. one-two-three-four-five. we happily counted her fingers. i was given a new set of mulltivitamin 'iberet' (?) and caltrate 600. as dr nora said, "no one is going to give you a gold medal if you complete your one-month fast" but i'm going to try. obviously, the 2kg gained worries me a little. blame it to the hyatt food, i should have learnt my lesson for my next trip in kuching end this week.

pregnancy

week 13

the open day in kuching 7 - 9 sept went well, at least i'm satisfied with the hotel arrangement and team commitment. the food was great, though i should have tried to find at least 1/2 an hour to swim or go to gym. the town was nice, modern & clean, a new atmosphere to be with with the colourful beads, the gambir sarawak (shyly reading through the how-to-use-instruction over and over again he..he..)

pregnancy

week 17

my effort to fast this year so far had been going quite well. it was a challenge in the first place during sahur, minus the thirst i'm doing great. i started my baby plus yesterday as i'm officially end of week 17. it was good, but can't feel any movement yet. had some cramps in the abdomen but the doctor said it was contractions. peh..! buat malu je. sakit jugak ye. macam my internal organ kena twist.. but my check up yesterday (8/10) put me in no-weight gain. thanks to ramadhan, i'm controlling my portion size. selera pun tak lah mengamuk sangat compared to non-ramadhan month. memang sah, bab makan ni is not about physical hunger, but more on psychology. i started taking coconut virgin oil (macam minum minyak, yeikss) last week, not my favourite but i learnt the trick to eat 'em by swallowing it once than let it linger on my tongue. my ginvera olive oil pun dah habis sebotol, i'm switching to follow me, thicker by texture. but still cheap.


pregnancy due date

Comments

Popular Posts